COVID-19 UPDATE (BLACK & RED Club Teams)
March 18, 2020
Because of COVID-19, we are in a holding pattern and doing our best to plan for this upcoming season under the current circumstances. There have a been a number of discussions with other clubs and tournament coordinators, and the plan is to move forward when safe to do so. We will stay in communication with you and will provide you as much information as possible. We have placed a link on our homepage that will list the most up-to-date information about programming and how we will move forward as a club.
Some important notes:
We are planning to have a season but won’t see any tournament play until MAY 2020.
Practices will resume once we have been given the green light from local and provincial health authorities.
In order to secure your spot, families are required to accept their spot and PAY the initial deposit - no more payments will go through until we have a more clear picture of the schedule. If you are unable to to pay the deposit because of financial reasons, we will still hold your spot but you have to make a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The clothing package and uniform sale has been EXTENDED to Wednesday, March 25. Players are required to have this package and uniform for THIS SEASON. Unfortunately, there are no refunds on these items. We have decided to carry over this same package in to next fall so families don’t have to purchase another one at the start of next year. To purchase gear please CLICK HERE.
If by some chance the situation is worse than expected, and the spring season gets cancelled, you will receive a credit or refund for your deposit.
We thank-you for your continued support and wish all of you a safe and healthy next few weeks #flattenthecurve #stayhome.
COVID-19 UPDATE (Spring Break Camps)
March 16, 2020
*** SPRING BREAK CAMPS CANCELLED ***
We apologize to do this last minute but we felt it was important to gather as much information as possible and at this point in time, for the safety of of our community, we feel it's in the best interest to CANCEL our programs for the next two weeks.
The quicker we respond to the spread of COVID-19 the faster we can get back on to the court. Please take the advice of medical professionals and our health & government authorities.
STAY HOME. MINIMIZE YOUR MOVEMENT. AVOID GROUPS OF 10 PLUS.
Again, we appreciate your patience and cooperation and look forward to resuming when the time is right.
A credit for what you have paid will be placed in your online account and can be used towards future camps, clinics or team fees. This credit can be applied by emailing when ready to register.
COVID-19 UPDATE (Spring Break Camps)
March 15, 2020
*** NO SESSION ON MONDAY, MARCH 16TH ***
In light of recent actions this evening by certain government organizations in Washington State and Alberta, we are going to hold off on camp tomorrow (Monday) and wait to see what announcement the BC Provincial Government will make Monday morning. Based on that information, we will make a decision on how to move forward with the remainder of spring camps.
Again, we appreciate your patience and cooperation.
A follow up email will be sent out tomorrow.
March 12, 2020
AT THE PRESENT MOMENT ALL PROGRAMS ARE RUNNING AS NORMAL
NORTH VANCOUVER & WEST VANCOUVER SELECTION CAMPS AND SPRING BREAK CAMPS ARE RUNNING
2020 SPRING TEAM SCHEDULES WILL BE UPDATED AS MORE INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR TEAMSNAP ACCOUNT ONCE IT HAS BEEN SETUP FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION
"As of March 12, 5:45pm PDT, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has assessed the public health risk associated with COVID-19 as low for Canada, and Vancouver Coastal Health says the risk of coronavirus disease transmission continues to remain low for residents of British Columbia."
As valued clients of 3D Basketball, we wanted to provide you with information regarding our upcoming programs.
The current situation with COVID-19 is fluid and continuously changing. 3D Basketball is actively monitoring our own local conditions and the recommendations of our local, provincial and federal health authorities to continue with our primary mandate of delivering programming in a safe environment. Please be advised that as this situation evolves, short notice cancellation of our programs may result. Should this occur, notice will be emailed to all clients and posted on our website. A follow up email regarding refund and credits will be issued once we have a more clear outlook of the situation ahead of us.
In advance of any potential program cancellations or suspensions, please take the time to reflect upon how you can help efforts to support the containment of this pandemic.
To help reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and ensure the continued health, safety and wellness of all our families and athletes, please consider how you are supporting the following:
Ensuring athletes who are sick or have been exposed to sick individuals stay home
Awareness of evolving provincial and federal recommendations on travel including self isolation for those who have been to areas of concern, or who have been in contact with someone who has
Recommendations for social distancing and avoiding large gatherings
Good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you again for your ongoing support,
Executive Director, Programming | 3D Basketball Academy